How to Create a Real Estate Website? The Ultimate Guide
Setting up a professional and functional real estate website isn’t as challenging as you may think. In fact, if you have the right resources and tools at your disposal, it can turn out to be an incredibly easy task.
A professional real estate website can help you attract quality leads and simplify your sales process, which may go a long way in helping you grow your business.
That said, this will be a step-by-step guide to setting up a professional website for your real estate business.
Table Of Contents
- 1. Understanding IDX and MLS Compatibility
- 2. Getting a Domain Name
- 3. Choosing a Hosting Plan
- 4. Setting Up Your Website
- 4.1 Installing WordPress
- 4.2 Picking a Real Estate Theme
- 5. Getting the WP Real Estate Pro – The Most Important Step
- 5.1 Feature-Rich Map Integration
- 5.2 Advanced Search Feature
- 5.3 Related Listings
- 5.4 Comparing Listings
- 5.5 Beautiful Galleries
- 5.6 Agency Listings
- 5.7 Agent Pages
- 5.8 Amazingly Customizable
- 5.9 Tons of Other Features
- 5.10 The Free Version
- 6. Other Plugins